Terms and Conditions for: www.XclusiveCustomz.com
Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
1. About Us
This website www.XclusiveCustomz.com is owned and operated by
189-191 Rutland Road
Tel: 011432 77535
2. Make a Contract with us
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will NOT receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they require assembly by you.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is covered by English law.
3. How to Place an Order
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your Cart. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
- Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full before they are dispatched. The quickest way to do this is using the Debit / Credit Card Gateway. We do allow payment using BACs transfer, Cheque, and Cash on Pickup. Your order will not be dispatched until payment has cleared.
- We use secure payment facilities for online purchases.
- Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
- All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Delivery & Carriage Charges
- We keep some stock within our premises. If your item is in stock, items will be shipped within 1-2 days. We generally hold stock at our central warehouse to avoid disappointment.
- If your item is not in stock, then it is dispatched from our warehouse within 6-14 business days. This period is caused by the manufacturer time of your order.
- All items are checked by us before they are dispatched to ensure they are not damaged. We will not be responsible for any damages reported to us after the item has been signed for. The delivery driver is fully obliged to wait whilst you inspect the item.
- We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. You must be at home to accept delivery of your order, which is normally between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday-Friday. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
- After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to the factory and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
- If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
- Please check the goods on delivery – any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or ourselves within a reasonable time.
- If a delivery is signed for, we cannot be held responsible for any damages
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
- Cancellation and Returns
- If you cancel your order, you must return the goods within 7 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us and/or our supplier (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- You cannot return goods that have been prepped or painted for fitment.
- We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
- Business customers may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
4. Payment Security
All of our online transactions are processed securely by our merchant service providers PayPal and/or Stripe. Payments are processed off server using Mijireh. This is a PCI-DSS compliant, and TrustWave certified service provider. Your credit card number will be encrypted when your order is placed using encryption software. Our merchant providers then inform us, via the encryption system, the outcome of that transaction. We host our Website with SiteGround.
5. Telephone Orders
We do not store any credit or debit card details after your telephone order has been placed. Once used for the purpose of processing your order all financial details are destroyed.
6. Faulty Goods / Guarantee
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. Its helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked.
- The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility. You will be charged 20% of the final value of the item bought to cover the cost of materials and labor.
- If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance you will have the option of a refund.
- Where we replace faulty goods you are responsible for their disposal if they have not previously been returned to us.
- The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
- We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses. You should therefore not book installation of the goods until you have received them and inspected them.
8. Exclusion of Liability
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.